A warm welcome
We, the congregations of the Parish of Coalburn and Lesmahagow Old, would like to thank you for taking the time to find out a bit about us.
This website gives information on the life and work of our congregations. We welcome you to join us in worship and in our other activities. A loop system is available in both churches for the hard-of-hearing.
Lesmahagow Old Church
Sunday Worship: 12 noon
More details of activities
- There will be a service in Coalburn Church on Thursday, 11th October at 7pm to celebrate 125 years since Coalburn Church first operated.
- The syllabus for the Coalburn Church Guild has been updated
- The Rambling Club will soon be starting their twice-monthly rambles. There are new photographs of their activities on their webpage.
- The Lesmahagow Church Guild Syllabus for the coming session is now available
- The Village Readers Book Club meet every month in Coalburn Church to discuss a book they have been reading. If you like books, and like to read, then come along! We look forward to seeing you at the group.
- A new Parish Profile is now available for downloading and viewing. The Parish is looking for a new permanent minister and this document was designed to give potential candidates information about the Parish. For others also it is useful as it gives information about how the combined Parish of Coalburn and Old Lesmahagow is working./li>